Whether you're looking for backpack lodgings, Large Rooms to cram in a family of 12, or somewhere cheap to lay your head at night so you can optimize your money for activities, partying and eating out, this is still achievable on Boracay.
Most will be hotels or lodgings away from the Beachfront but they're still geat for cheap stays.
1. St Vincent Cottages - there's actually 4 different St Vincent compounds, all owned by members of the same family and located less than 5 minutes from the beach at Station 3.
These Hotels are great for large groups (up to 10-12 people in the Family Rooms) and family's that are happy with basic rooms and amenities
St Vincent Cottages - Coca Rimas includes a Common Kitchen for guests use
2. Noe's Cottages - Another Station 3 Hotel and not quite beachfront as it has Dive Guru's located right in front of it, but literally steps from the beach!
Rooms include Standard, Suite Rooms with kitchens, Superior, Deluxe and Family Rooms for up to 6 people
3. Jeepney Hostel & Kite Resort, a purpose built back-pack lodge, which includes Rooms and Suites too for those wanting a step up from the Backpack option.
Jeepney Hostel runs lots of tours and activities, sure to get your adrenalin pumping ... or just very drunk! The bar is a great place to eat and hangout, with regular games nights, and there are swings and hammocks dotted everywhere to relax in. Arrive as strangers, leave as friends!
4. Box n Ladder - Great for backpackers & large groups of friends. These rooms feature bed pods for 4, 6, 8, 10 and 12 people, which can be booked individually or the whole room. With Shared Bathrooms and a funky roofdeck, with regular events and a common kitchen for guests to cook, this is a great venue for the 20-something crowd!
5. The Orchids - Very Cheap but VERY popular; if you want to stay here then you need to book months in advance. There are a total of 23 rooms ranging from the budget-friendly Fan-cooled Rooms and Cottages, through to Air-conditioned Rooms and Villa's. The Orchids also features centralized cooking facilties for guests to use. All this and just 2 minutes from the beach at Station 3
Check out other recommended Budget Hotels, from across the Island